The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
- 31st July 2020 for September 2020 entry
- 16th November 2020 for January 2021 entry
Eligible Countries: Nigeria, Kenya & Thailand
Value of Award: £2,500 tuition waiver
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility: To be eligible, candidates should;
- Hold a sound passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have efficiently accomplished a Bachelor’s diploma at a college in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be categorised by the University of Kent as a world pupil for tuition charge functions
- Be absolutely self-funding your research
- Have firmly accepted a suggestion of a spot on the taught Kent LLM on the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2020 or in January 2021, and have met the educational circumstances of entry/be accepted for entry
Application Process: The University will assess eligibility for the award after an utility for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No additional utility for the award is required.