Professor Ruth Hall holds the South African Research Chair in Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies, which is funded by the National Research Foundation. The Chair is situated on the Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) on the University of the Western Cape. This permits her to recruit, assist and supervise Master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral college students.
Scholarships can be found to affix Professor Hall’s programme.
Eligible Countries: Africa
Type: Masters, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral, Fellowships
To be Taken at (Country): Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies (PLAAS) on the University of the Western Cape, South Africa.
Number & Duration of Awards: Applications are invited for the next, beginning in 2020:
- Five scholarships for Masters (2 years if full-time)
- Four scholarships for Doctoral examine (three years if full-time, extendable
- to a 4th 12 months)
- Two fellowships for Post-doctoral examine (2 years)
Value of Award: While the scholarships will cowl charges and residing bills, the Chair additionally offers entry to funds for different study-related prices, amongst others: tools, fieldwork and convention attendance.
- Applicants should be Africans
- Applicants will need to have accomplished their bachelors diploma program
- Applicants should be fluent in English Language
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information